Master this coffee technique at home to get a fresh and delicate flavour in every cup.
1. Use 50g coffee per 200ml of water to begin with and then adjust the ratio until you find the ratio you like.
2. Put the grounds into the system you have bought or into the jug. Brew with cold water, or you can bloom the grounds with water just off boiling to help release flavour and then add cold water.
3. Allow the grounds to brew for between 8 and 24 hours before filtering.
4. Filter either through the system filter or through cloth or paper filters.
5. Dilute it with hot or cold water and or milk/cream to the strength you like. Or use it as a base for cocktails or in recipes.