Top a fudgy Oreo biscuit base with silken tofu and dark chocolate for a rich, plant-based cheesecake. this easy vegan chocolate cheesecake makes an indulgent dinner party dessert.
1. Line the base and sides of a deep 20cm springform cake tin.
2. To make the base, roughly crush the Oreos in a food processor or by putting in a sandwich bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Tip into a bowl, add the melted butter and mix. Cover the base of the prepared cake tin with the Oreo mixture, pressing to compact. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
3. For the filling, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stirring frequently.
4. While the chocolate melts, put the silken tofu, sugar, lemon juice, plant milk and cocoa powder into a high-speed blender and whizz until completely smooth. Add the melted chocolate mixture to the blender and whizz again.
5. Pour the filling mixture on top of the chilled Oreo base and chill for at least 3 hours. Once set, sprinkle with a few sea salt flakes before slicing and serving.